FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"TULIPS" TAG SHOW OFF

I used a tube by VeryMany called "Tulips" and you can purchase it HERE
**You must have a license to use VM art**

The matching kit is called "Fresh and Fruity" by Pink Paradox Productions
You can visit her shop to purchase kits HERE
You can also see matching kits to VM tubes at the above VM site



Please be aware that it is beyond my control of kits/tubes/elements/masks/templates that I have used in my designs are no longer available by the blog owners/shop owners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!