FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Friday, April 11, 2014

CT TAGS FOR "GRAPHICS OF FANTASY"

These are my first 2 tags as a new CT member for Sonia at Graphics Of Fantasy

This one is called "Tropical Beauty" - named after the fabulous kit by Sonia
The kit is available for purchase at Pics For Design HERE
or at Sonia's shop Graphics Of Fantasy HERE

I used a tube by artist Zlata_M at Pics For Design HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**
This tube is in a collection of 3



This one is called "Tropical Beauty Majestic" - named after the tiger, which happens to be my favorite animal.  This kit is loaded with tropical wildlife!



Please be aware that it is beyond my control if tubes/kits/templates/masks used are no longer available by the site/blog owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!