FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Monday, March 25, 2013

"SWEET EASTER" TAG FOR REQUEST

This absolutely stunning tube is by Zlata_M at Pics For Design HERE
The tube also comes with a red rose if you do not wish to use the peep!
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

This PTU kit, which has the most beautiful elements, is by
Designs By Joan and is available at SATC HERE
The kit is called "Sweet Easter"

Font used is Chopin Script

I used Graphics Plus Spot Lite plugin on the child tube to have a shadow effect


If you would like one please leave your name and email address on the comment portion of this post

I provide links to all elements/kits/masks/tubes that I use; however it is beyond my control if these materials/kits are no longer available by the blog/site owner

1 comment:

  1. Awww,I would love to have one hun, please and thank you.
    with my name on : Betsy E.
    betsyfiltrerepost-sommer12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!