FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

"BUNNIES AND BUTTERFLIES" FTU MINI TUT

Bunny tubes are called "Easter Rabbit" and are available at SPU HERE
**Bunnies are also CU!!  You must have a license to use SPU art**
FTU kit is by Cajoline and is called "Garden Party"
Visit her at her blog HERE
I used animated butterflies -Animation 107 by Simone HERE
Font used is called Waltograph
Tag size is 700 x 700
ANIMATION
This tag is made with the same Animation instructions as are written for my tag and tutorial called "Fireflies" on this blog - click HERE for that tutorial...the only change you will make for this tag's Butterfly animation as opposed to the Fireflies is that the Butterflies have 41 frames in Animation Shop - Fireflies have less
I used PSP Effects>Fine Leather with a shade of grey for the background
Using the Dropper Tool I chose a pink from the tag and made the border - making the border is also explained in the Fireflies tutorial
The background scenery was included in Cajoline's kit and I used a Misting Mask to create the effect on my tag...you can use your own favorite mask or you can download the Misting Mask HERE
I provide links to materials used however it is beyond my control if these materials/kits/freebies are no longer available on the site owner's blog/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!