FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Monday, February 18, 2013

"TIME GOES BY" TAG SHOW OFF

Tube of choice is by SweetPinUp and is called "Emo 4"
**You must have a license to use SPU art**
This truly beautiful kit is called "Purple Symphonie" and is by Dreamworld Design...both the kit and doll tube are available at SweetPinUp HERE
Template used is a freebie by Savage at Rednecktuts HERE
Visit Savage's blog..she has many great templates
Font used is called Coneria Script Demo
VISIT THE SPU CT BLOG TO VIEW OTHER GREAT DESIGNS HERE

I always provide links to all materials I use in my tags; however it is beyond my control if a kit/template/tube is no longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!