FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

"LITTLE BOY BLUE" ANIMATED TAG

Little Boy Blue animated grass photo LITTLEBOYBLUEANGRASS.gif

Animated grass is available from Simone HERE
She has loads of fabulous animations..you must go visit her blog!!

Cookie poser (I hope I am not mistaken; there was no credit on the tube) is from Spring Angel HERE - lots of adorable freebie cookies on her site!!

Other elements used are available for freebies HERE
Loads of huge freebie packs on her blog!!

I provide links to tubes, kits and other materials but it is beyond my control if these elements/kits/materials/freebies are no longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!