FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"SWEET STUFF" TAG SHOW OFF & FREEBIE


An adorable Emo Doll - A & B - available at SweetPinUp HERE
You must have a license to use her art
(You will receive a license free of charge with your first purchase)

Gorgeous brand new template by Lisa and available as a freebie on
her blog Souldesigner1030 HERE

PTU kit called Pinky Boo by Bibi's Collection and also available at SPU
or go to Bibi's blog HERE


I WILL TAKE REQUESTS FOR THIS ONE - PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS POST WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN DELIVER IT TO

blog,link banners

Visit the Fan Base Blog - click image
blog,link banners

SPU CT BLINKIE

1 comment:

  1. you are fantastic, my dear friend I love you, beautiful design kisses,I will be absent for some time, I'm going to Spain, my home country, but we will soon,thanks for your beautiful friendship,in my heart always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!