FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

"STRAWBERRIES AND CHAMPAGNE" TAG & FREEBIE RUGS



A brand new and delightful doll named "Eva" from SweetPinUp and an EXCLUSIVE only at SATC HERE
**You must have a license to use this art**

PTU kit called "Seduce Me" can also be found at SATC

Template 44 by Scraps Dimensions HERE

I used a black rug on this tag that I made myself - you can download a set of three rugs in black, red and white HERE
(I used Eye Candy 5 Textures Animal Fur to make these)









blog,link banners
Visit the Fan Base Blog - click image
blog,link banners
SPU CT BLINKIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!