FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"MISS PRISS" TAG SHOW OFF




A delightful little EMO doll - hand drawn by Ricarda and it's called
Emo 1 Purple 3 -- you can purchase it at SweetPinUp HERE
**You must have a license to use her art**

Kit of choice is by Alika's Scraps (EMOlicious) and can be purchased at PFD HERE
or go to her blog HERE

I like to mix elements at times, so I used 2 from Bibi's Collection from a kit called "Famous Babe" -- I used the black net and blue curly ribbon from that one; you can purchase the kit from PFD also or go to her blog HERE

Mask used - I don't know...if someone does, please tell me!!

THE FRAME

I made the frame by opening Element 43 (black frame) and opening Paper 01

Copy Paper 01

On the Frame, go up to Selections>Select All then take the Magic Wand and click on the inside of the frame

Paste Into Selection the paper 01>Selections>Select None

I used Eye Candy 5 Impact Bevel or you can use PSP's Effects>Inner Bevel if you don't have Eye Candy







blog,link banners

Visit the Fan Base Blog - click image
blog,link banners

SPU CT BLINKIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!