FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Friday, April 13, 2012

"GRAPE FAIRY" FREEBIE TAG

Here's a cute little tag made with a fabulous kit called "Lil Gabby Grape Fairy"
by Puddicat Creations - you can see all she has to offer for sale as well as many wonderful freebie kits HERE

The fairy posers are included in the kit and are © Sinful Mindz
Sinful Mindz site is HERE

This is available as a freebie - just leave a message at the bottom of the post and I will personalize one for you - please be sure to include your email address so I can deliver it to you!!


2 comments:

  1. I would love to have your Grape Fairy! Thank you so much, Hugs Susie.

    susiedoucet@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to use this on my home made wine label. Could you personalize it to Deets Wine Cellars?
    Thanks! phil@deetsmechanical.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!