FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Monday, March 26, 2012

FULL CIRCLE - MY SPECIAL GIFT FROM A SPECIAL FRIEND

This is a globe my wonderful friend Susan made for me - she is learning more and more all the time about PSP and she shares her creativity.  I also would like to share what she wrote me when she made this fabulous globe:

Okay Miss Priss this is for you and you alone and you know the meaning behind why I did this for you ,but 2 yrs nearly later I am glad and grateful to you to come Full Circle,this one I made from scratch myself the globe part the tubes and accents I got from my membership site on KraftyKreations,I put the base together myself too.But mainly I wanted to someday be able to return one to you I Love you BRENDA!! 

This message she wrote me means the world to me - luv ya Susan!!!!



1 comment:

  1. You are my Best Friend and my Mentor Always. I luv you more than you will ever know,you helped give my life meaning when I wasn't sure there would be any.To be a person who spent their whole life giving to their loved ones HomeMade gifts from the heart and then to lose that ability due a illness that stoled it without warning was devastating.But you showed me the door I was to hurt to see,and gave me the first tools to start that process again.
    How do you Thank SomeOne for That?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!