FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TAG SHOW OFF FROM CARRIE

I have met a new friend Carrie who is amazingly talented in designing tags; she also makes Incredimail Letters!  Here is an animated tag she made as a gift for me (she also is amazingly generous!!)

Please visit her scrap blog - lots of stuff to be had!!  I'm about to go there myself and grab some great masks!! Visit Carrie at Skinni's Scrap and Stuff (blog addie name Skincoporate)
HERE

If you are interested in Incredimail Letters go to her blog Beyond The Rainbow HERE
(Her blog addie is The Latest Buzz)

Thank you for this great gift Carrie!!


Carrie - Skinni Gift Tag

Yeah!!  Another cute design from Carrie!!

BugYa from Carrie


1 comment:

  1. I just checked out her masks but when i tried to download one it says password needed lol
    Hugs Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!