FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Friday, December 16, 2011

NEW GIFT TAG FOR ME!!

Nothing delights me more than wonderful friends - I have met so many new people since I started playing with PSP and opening my blogs; I have many friends from all around the world and I enjoy all of you so much.

My dear friend Moni is from Germany and we have been online friends for almost 3 years now - she is very special and generous!  Here is my newest gift tag from her - her husband is sick in the hospital but she still found the time to send out Christmas wishes.

You are such a special person Moni dear and thank you for the gift.







More gifts from Moni!!






An angel tag from an angel herself - thank you Moni my friend!





A new tag from Moni - Valentine's Day Bear Hug!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my God Brenda, you make me cry. Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for your lovely words to me. You are been a long time my great friend and I say, thank you dear Brenda for your friendship, I`m happy I have you as my friend. Love you always.
    Hugs xxxx Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!