FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

TAGS DESIGNED WITH SWEET-PINUP ART

Finally my first 2 tags made with the lovely art of Ricarda at Sweet-PinUp!

No tutorials for these - tuts are something I need to get used to!!

All backgrounds used and dolls are from the Sweet-PinUp Shop
2 backgrounds were misted and tubed by me
Mask used?  I don't know; if anyone has an idea please let me know to give credit
Stars were added to the doll's skirt with a tubed tiny star then animated
Border animated using noise

TAGS


I used 2 backgrounds for this tag and tubed and misted them
Backgrounds and dolls from Sweet-PinUp




Backgrounds used came from this kit @ Sweet-PinUp



blog,link banners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!