FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

PURPLE FANTASY TAG FREEBIE

ALL TAGS BY ME ARE WATERMARKED AND COPYRIGHTED

OMG I LOVE the color purple!  The kit I used was too much fun to play with, and the tube by Misticheskaya is just awesome!
(Hat not included on the tube - I added this myself)

©Misticheskaya at PicsForDesign - you must have a license to use their tubes

PTU Scrapkit "Winter Fairy" by Puddicat Creations at Scraps And The City HERE



This tag is a gift for you - please leave a thank you if you download
COPYRIGHT AND CREDITS ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED!!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected










2 comments:

  1. Thank you Brenda for this perfect, bautiful tag. I have claimed it for my blog: http://fantasylife-bastelecke.blogspot.com. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Hun this tag is soooo cute OMG I love it and what a awesome job you did thank you so much for sending me a message to come and look at it too I really love seeing what you did with my kit WOOO HOOO.
    Hugs Cindy aka Puddicat Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!