FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Friday, November 18, 2011

PROUD CT MEMBER OF SWEET-PINUP!!

I have been included as a CT member of the fabulous store Sweet-Pinup - this shop has ridiculously cute doll posers, props, backgrounds and more.  I will be making my first tag with Ricarda's designs later today along with a tutorial.

Please read my Tutorial Terms Of Use page so you will be familiar with them.

My PSP tuts will be written for all PSP users, even for those of you who are not that familiar with PSP, you will be able to follow easily - I use PSP version 8, so any version you have should work for you!!

If you have any suggestions that may make the tuts easier, or have any questions, please contact me via email or leave a message in my Shoutbox.

In the meantime, scoot on over to the Sweet-Pinup shop and prepare to be wowed by all the adorable items!!

blog,link banners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!