FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Friday, November 18, 2011

DELIGHTED BY MJ

Michael Jackson, in my opinion, was the most talented, generous and brilliant performer ever.  His style can not be matched by anyone and his perfection shows in every note he sings, every move he makes, both off and on-stage.  This video is his dynamic 1995 MTV Music Video Awards performance.  He never ceases to amaze me, no matter how many times I've watched this; his style, his dance moves, and his angelic voice amaze me every time -  I put this video on my blog because he simply delights me.



Oh and in case you're wondering what the reason is for the arm bands he always wore; it was to symbolize all the starving children in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!