FELICITY

Artwork of ©VeryMany

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS

Artwork of ©Keith Garvey.

BLESSED DAY

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

NIGHTFALL RAIN

Artwork of ©Alex Prihodko.

ENCHANTED

Artwork of ©VeryMany.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CHRISTMAS GOLD TAG

ALL TAGS BY ME ARE WATERMARKED AND COPYRIGHTED

I'm behind on my Christmas tags; this is the first one I've done so far!!

Poser Tube from Pics For Design HERE - you must have a license to use their art
Tube Artist is ©Kirsche
Masks used are #86 and #72 from Designs By Vaybs HERE
Various elements from Designs By Ali (PTU kits no longer available) and RomiPoser HERE from her Christmas Gold collection of tubes
Filter used:  Eye Candy Nature Fire (for animated candle flames)


TAGS

AVATAR
Avatar 150x150


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me warm fuzzies - I appreciate it!